LifeGroups (Small Groups)
Winter Semester: Beginning January 15, 2020
YOU AND ME FOREVER
Marriage is Great, But it's not Forever
This seven session Bible study series, based on the book You and Me Forever from best-selling author Francis Chan and Lisa Chan, will challenge you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help you dive deeper into the content of the book as you explore themes like:
- It's until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
- While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
- A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
- Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
- It all comes down to our focus.
- Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
WEDNESDAYS 7 PM: The Stone Church (Worship Center)
Childcare: Birth-3rd Grade
JAMES: A STUDY THROUGH THE BOOK OF JAMES
True faith produces fruit. A faith without action and without life change is ultimately a dead faith. The book of James speaks to the realities of a living faith in Jesus—the kind of roll-up-your-sleeves and get-your-hands-dirty discipleship that is borne out of an authentic relationship with the risen Lord. James writes to believers who know suffering, who've faced trials, and who ultimately desire a deep relationship with God.
Francis Chan unpacks the dense truth contained in the book of James in front of the iconic backdrop of San Francisco, the city where he lives and ministers. Through 12 sessions, Francis works through James verse-by-verse, challenging followers of Christ to move beyond a private, intellectual knowledge of God and His Word, to a vibrant faith that impacts every square inch of life.
WEDNESDAYS 7 PM: Mike and Brenda Maserjian's Home
Address: 12 Green Apple Court, Taylorsville, GA 30178